Located in Bridgend, South Wales, DST Innovations Ltd (DST) is a privately funded UK Limited Company, trading since 2012.
We are looking for Junior Designer able to work fluidly within our department, bridging both the 2D and 3D Design teams. An individual with a diverse skillset that excels in at least one discipline such as Modelling or Compositing etc. but is also capable of helping on other graphic design related tasks when necessary.
Working alongside our 3D Designer, you will be building 3D models, texturing, and assisting with the creation of digital assets. Our goal is to create photo-realistic renders to help users visualise our concepts, ranging from standalone products to architectural visualisations.
You will also be working closely with our client services and marketing team, to help build brand identities and to ensure the final graphics meet objectives established by both brand and client.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Arts or related field with training in graphic design and portfolio/show reel with examples of 3D art and pre-rendered marketing material
- Proficiency of 3D software such as Cinema 4D or Blender
- 3D Modelling & Texturing
- Advanced ability in After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint & Keynote
- Experience with Corona or other rendering engine
- 2D Graphic Design experience
- Interest in VR / Realtime rendering
- High attention to detail
- A fast learner of new skills
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Commercial awareness
- The ability to cope with the pressure of strict deadlines
- A willingness to build and maintain positive working relationships and to share information with others.
Ideal candidate attributes
- Exceptional design portfolio
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong design principles
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload
Upon successful review of your design portfolio, you may be asked to complete a short design task to be discussed during the interview process. We look forward to hearing from you!